2nd August 2021 – 4 Nights
Be captivated by the beauty of the breath-taking Lake District, from our base in the quiet seaside retreat of Grange – over – Sands, we will enjoy a scenic drive through the Lake District.
- Coach Travel
- 4 nights Dinner, Bed & Breakfast accommodation in Grange over Sands
- Single Journey on The Lakeside & Haverthwiate Railway
- Single Cruise on Lake Windermere
- Kirkstone Pass
- Explore the lively Town of Keswick
- Visits the Towns of Bowness on Windermere & Grasmere
- Tour and tasting at the Lakes Distillery
- Trip to Historic Lancaster
Lake Windermere & Southern Lakes
Enjoy a scenic drive around the southern Lakes. We first we will visit the town of Bowness on Windermere. After a stop here we then continue on to the town of Grasmere famous for the poet Wordsworth.
Kirkstone Pass & Keswick
Full day scenic tour travelling over the Kirkstone Pass – the highest road in the Lake District to Glenridding from here we continue to the Town of Keswick.
Lancaster & Morecambe
Enjoy an excursion to the historic town of Lancaster which offers a daily market. St George’s Quay and its Custom house on the River Lune offer a reminder that Lancaster was once a busy port handling more tonnage than Liverpool. On our return to the hotel we will have a stop at the seaside resort of Morecambe where you can stroll along the award winning promenade and enjoy the views across the bay, don’t forget to visit the Eric Morecambe Statue which looks out over the promenade.
Cumbria Grand Hotel, Grange-Over-Sands 3*
Built in 1880, the hotel is set in 20 acres of private gardens and woodlands, overlooking Morcambe Bay.
- En-suite bedrooms
- Tea, Coffee making facilities
- Indoor snooker table, Table tennis and Dart board
- Outdoor garden area with tennis court, putting green and woodland walks
Receive a 100% no quibble refund, or a free transfer to another departure of you choice, if we cancel your holiday or day trip due to Covid-19.
The good to go emblem is a UK wide industry standard and consumer mark in partnership with Visit Scotland, Visit England, Visit Wales and Tourism Northern Ireland to say we are working hard to adhere to government and public health guidance, and have carried out a Covid-19 risk assessment to operate safely.