5th March 2021 3 Nights
Be captivated by the beauty of the breath-taking Lake District, from our base in the quiet seaside retreat of Grange – over – Sands, we will enjoy a scenic drive through the Lake District.
- Coach Travel
- 3 nights Dinner, Bed & Breakfast accommodation in Grange over Sands
- Scenic Drive over the Kirkstone Pass
- Explore the lively Town of Keswick
- Visits the Towns of Bowness on Windermere & Grasmere
Lake Windermere & Southern Lakes
Enjoy a scenic drive around the southern Lakes. We first we will visit the town of Bowness on Windermere. After a stop here we then continue on to the town of Grasmere famous for the poet Wordsworth.
Kirkstone Pass & Keswick
Full day scenic tour travelling over the Kirkstone Pass – the highest road in the Lake District to Glenridding from here we continue to the Town of Keswick.
Cumbria Grand Hotel, Grange-Over-Sands 3*
Built in 1880, the hotel is set in 20 acres of private gardens and woodlands, overlooking Morcambe Bay.
- En-suite bedrooms
- Tea, Coffee making facilities
- Indoor snooker table, Table tennis and Dart board
- Outdoor garden area with tennis court, putting green and woodland walks